Travels around Central America in 2009
Central America has always been a fascination to me, the Mayan ruins, the spanish history, the beautiful clear blue carribean sea.
It was that time of year again, and as the previous year I set off for warmer places; Central America. My main aim was just to see another part of the world that I have not visited, see some Mayan ruins and do some more diving. View my route on Dopplr.
- Fly into Belize - diving
- Cross over to Guatemala - Mayan ruins
- Then into El Salvador if I have time
- On into Honduras - diving
- Finally on to Nicaragua for some climbing/walking
- Home just in time for Christmas